Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Shoes!

I loved my Pearl Izumi tri cycling shoes so much, I'm switching my running shoes from Asics as well. I'll let you know how I like them in a week or so after some long runs.



First Run-10 Miles: Felt great with really no break in either. The seam-less upper is much better than my last Asics Gel Nimbus. Asics had alway done my feet well, but my my last pair has some annoying seams over the big knuckle of my big toe, not with my new Cruise's. I run neutral and mid-foot strike, but I think heal strikers would like these as well as they have a little rise in the heel and the transition to launching into the next stride was effortless. 15 Miler coming up this weekend so we'll see how the cushioning holds up as well as a blister report.

No comments:

Post a Comment