Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ironman Switzerland

Last year, my father and I decided to make a go at Ironman. This is my Dad's 4th Ironman, and my first. The idea of traveling halfway around the world may not have been the best one, but it will make for an epic trip. With our friends from Tri-Scottsdale tagging along, there will be more than enough fun and excitement to go around, I just hope my Mom can put up with all of us for two weeks.

Ironman Switzerland takes place in beautiful Zurich. You can see some great footage from last year as well as the "Most Attractive Finish" at www.ironman.ch. The course features a two lap swim course, two lap bike course with a section called "Heartbreak Hill" (sounds like a Clint Eastwood movie), and a flat two lap run course.

So far the training has been going well, and with the help of my friends, family, and M2 I'll finish and feel great about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment